Calendar

Tuesday, October 11

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Junior/Senior Physics:  Practice KEQ3 problems #83-88. Good class today, but I need you guys to be a little bit more focused.  You need to start writing down your homework and keeping a notebook for the class... Things you may still owe me:  Graph/Blog Post, KEQ2 take home quiz, Stomp rocket and Bowling ball lab write-ups, quiz retakes, etc.  Remember what I told you today in class.  I will not allow you to make up all of these things a week before the end of the cycle (which, by the way, is coming very soon).


AP Physics:  Multiple Choice #5-14.  Free Response # .... Stefany and Melissa, Please come to class on time.   Remember what I told you... If everyone in the class gets a "B" or better on the Kinematics Make-Up by Thursday October 13, 2011, I WILL THROW YOU A PIZZA PARTY!  You may come in the morning, during lunch, or after school. If you come to class late, there will NOT be a pizza party. (Melissa and Stefany.... I don't want to hear excuses)

No comments:

Post a Comment